Campus02IT04b

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Looks like a nightmare

Can anybody tell me what crime I have committed? I can't believe it! The topics of our "blog - group" become more and more incredibly BLA(H) and somehow I slowly but surely lose my pleasure to think about my opinion on a topic, that's absolutely BLA(H) and on which I in fact don't have an opinion. So, now I am sitting in front of my PC once again and try to reply something meaningful to Bernhard's post, but there is a gaping emptiness in my brain. Perhaps it's due to the fact that I am far from being creative concerning such things, but now things have come to the point where I give up. I admit defeat - I need a coffee!!!!!

… more than one week later …

I have to detect with some admiration that other members of our "blog - group" are able to deal with this topic more or less in a serious way. For this reason I have also tried to think about Hermann's theory that tells us that BLA(H) is an important part of Bernhard's personality. Well, I have arrived at the conclusion that it's maybe really true, for the simple reason that wherever I hear the BLA(H) I have to think of Bernhard. Furthermore I have to admit that I sometimes find myself using BLA(H) too and I just hope that I not rob something of Bernhard's identity. However I can't believe that BLA(H) is the most important part of his identity, as Hermann said, and if that in fact is the case I would advise Bernhard to undertake something against it.
So, I stop at this point in order to not create more BLA(H) in this post.
Oh, that I have nearly forgotten: I also can't remember that I have ever seen or heard BLA(H) in any episode of "The Simpsons".

END

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:56:00 pm, Blogger Nadin-Campus02 said...

lose the pleasure to

I have to acknowledge with some ...

hope that I don't rob something ...

Bernhard to do something about this.

Oh, I almost forgot: I also don't remember ever having seen or heard ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home