Campus02IT04b

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tuition fee

For me the social party made a big coupe, they try to teach the students an important lesson of life: Never trust politicians. In my opinion an experience which is worth the payment of the tuition fee for some years.
Feeling a little betrayed is ok; nevertheless it’s so typically for the Austrian politics. It really seems that it doesn’t matter what you are voting for, at the end everything remains as it was before. But I don’t want to start to politicise now because than I always but on risk to never stop and getting angry.
I personally have not really a problem by paying that fee but I know that we at campus02 are different from other students as we have a job and earn money on a regular base. For real full-time students this is often hard as they have to coordinate they work with their attendance at lectures and their exams. I guess that’s quite a challenge to find a company where this is easily possible; the only way is to make some small jobs. To that effect the salary is low as well.
Also I’m on the opinion that education has to be free of charge! Even when I personally think that the current fee is not too much in comparison what students have to pay in other countries and that everyone can afford them, they can’t be really fair as the social background has no impact on it. At least for those differences a concept must be created to make the tuition fees acceptable.

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 26, 2007 9:25:00 am, Blogger Nadin-Campus02 said...

so typical_ for Austrian politics.

because then I'm at risk to never stop and get really angry.

a problem with paying

on a regular basis.

to DO some minor jobs

I also think that education ...

in comparison with what students have to pay ... no impact on them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home