Campus02IT04b

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The e-cigarette (or: a less interesting answer)

First and foremost I have to say that I would be interested in typical problems of women. Maybe knowing their problems helps to understand them...

But back to the original topic: In general I’m a strict non-smoker. Ok, I have lost a breath on “Truth or Dare” several years ago but that’s it. You might think now that I am happy about the new law but honestly I do not really care. Most of my friends are smokers and they were allowed to smoke even in my car (they still would if they had managed not to make so many burn marks and throw out there cigarette stubs). So I think I became used to it already.
When they first discussed the possibility of the new law I remember a talk with my cousin who owns an inn and smokes as well. He was asking if they really could forbid him to smoke ‘at home’. Was some kind of funny for me but he was really serious about that topic.
So in my opinion separate rooms for smokers are enough if a clear separation is possible. In discotheques and bars I don’t believe that it makes sense at all.
But this is only my current opinion. I guess that I’ll change it rather quickly as soon as somebody I know or maybe I by myself suffer on cancer.

You might question yourself now “What has that text to do with the header?” Simple answer: Last Saturday I woke up switched on TV and saw an advertisement for Ruyan, the e-cigarette. A cigarette that doesn’t burn, you just smoke water steam and according to the advertisement it tastes rather similar to real cigarettes and not covered by the new lawsuit.

So if you are a smoker and believe that nicotine is the sweetest taste on earth and the new law will ruin your life, you should switch on the advertisement show next Saturday on ATV. Maybe you find a solution for your problem there.
By the way this is one of my favourite TV program in general (you know Horst Fuchs? Isn’t he great?).

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 17, 2006 7:00:00 pm, Blogger Nadin-Campus02 said...

... - which was kind of funny for me, but he had been really serious ...

or maybe I myself suffer from cancer.

woke up, switched on the TV ... and is not covered by the new law.

either: (You know Horst Fuchs, don't you?
or: (Do you know Horst Fuchs?)

 
At Friday, May 18, 2007 8:39:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The e-cigarette is the cheapest on http://ruyanstore.ecrater.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home