Campus02IT04b

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Another interesting topic

So, now it's my turn to find a topic, which you maybe find interesting and can write a comment on it. Maybe I should mention first, that I am not really inventive concerning such things. I could write something about a typical problem of women. Okay, boys calm down again – it's not a good idea ;-).

Well, a topic that recently resounds throughout the land is the ban on smoking in restaurants, bars, etc. I know that I am the only smoker in our group and that you all as non-smokers probable agree to the concept of an extended smoking ban. Sorry, now I am no longer sure - Bernhard, do you still smoke?
Anyway, you will be surprised about the fact that I approve the idea of smoke-free restaurants & co too. I am a smoker indeed, but I am also able to exist without smoking. Nevertheless everywhere smoking is allowed and others smoke I do as well (some kind of peer pressure – you can also call it absence of self-control). Because of this a smoking ban would be a good possibility for me to reduce my consumption of cigarettes, which I have been able to distinctly cut down again, except at Campus02. In my opinion it's not fair to disturb other people with the stench of cigarettes and endanger their health. Frankly, I hate it when everything smells of cold smoke and therefore I not smoke at home, at least very rare and then not indoor. So, I don't really know why I smoke and I would like to stop it again, but there is anything that bars me from doing or rather not doing it. However I managed to stop smoking once (I have been a non-smoker for three years before I have started my study at the University of Applied Sciences) and I will manage it again (when I am pregnant at the latest).

By the way have you ever eaten a gateau that has been standing in a smoke-filled room? – Terrible!!!!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 9:46:00 pm, Blogger Nadin-Campus02 said...

a topic, .... write a comment on_.

Nevertheless, whereever smoking is allowed and if others smoke too, I do ...

... and therefore I don't smoke at home, at least only very rarely, and then not indoors.

... but there is something that keeps me from doing ...

(I was a non-smoker for three years ...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home