Campus02IT04b

Friday, November 03, 2006

Starmania - missed chance to become a popstar...

(formely existed as comment on the text of Mr. Strong Oak with strong roots)

Well - what should I say - Mr. "StrongOakWithStrongRoots"! - our carinthian friend... - your evening with Starmania wasn't as wonderful as you have expected?
Well, hm... I don't know if it's good for me if I tell you now that I also have applied for the Starmania casting 2 years ago... but that's the naked truth - I was on the way to a big popstar, but because of having no time at the casting date, my way to fame got broken... So if I were a candidate at Starmania, you can be sure, the most expensive wine would be too cheap to suit to my very special exhibitions... :-)But let's get back to reality... I was not at the castings (which was most likely the best for the audience and for me too (I don't wanted to be known as one of the "sorry, no - candidates" :-) )), I have only applied for the castings and that don't happened in a serious way... and it's the sad truth - I will never become a famous popstar :-(

(but isn't it good to know (or to be nearly sure), that all other current pseudo popstars from the Starmania show also will not become real popstars???)

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 04, 2006 1:12:00 pm, Blogger Nadin-Campus02 said...

... Carinthian friend
... as you had expected?
... on the way to become a big popstar
... to suit _ my very special ...
... was most likely _ best for ...
... I don't want / I didn't want
... and I wasn't serious

... will not become real popstars either

Try to avoid the millions of brackets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home