Campus02IT04b

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Elephant theory? what should I reply?

Well Karl, first of all - bla? I'm sorry that my first comment on your theory respectively your blog isn't very serious, but you can't expect serious comments on this topic.
To be honest, I don't have any whistles assembled on my car - and if you believe me or not, I had no dangerous situation with an across the street jumping elephant so far.
But maybe, I'm only a lucky fellow. :-)
So, but now let's get back to seriousness. (if it is actually possible when talking about a theory that every thing or every human being has the same size).
Maybe I have no creative mind, but I don't agree with your opinion or theory, that every human being has the same size. But if I go on thinking about this, I see also few advantages if your theory is true. If someone can enlarge his size by blowing up himself, the reverse case that someone is able to decrease his size also should be possible. People don't have to diet, if they want to look smaller, they only have to let the air out of their bodys. So... but I can try it again and again - it's impossible for me to change my size to get bigger and above all it is unfortunately also not possible for me to reduce my size (primarily my waist)... :-( In my opinion your elephant theory is to forget and so far so good - I only can remember my first comment: "bla?"

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 17, 2006 10:32:00 am, Blogger Nadin-Campus02 said...

... I see also a few advantages ...

... by blowing himself up ...

... I can only remind you of my first comment:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home